This is a great tool for the mechanic or do-it-yourselfer. Comes complete with black mat and dual pin locks for keeping the plates zeroed and in position while the vehicle drives up on them. They are designed to help you perfect your own wheel alignment, and will let you know if your alignment is good or bad. These are pre- assembled and read to go. This is a great tool for the mechanic or do-it-yourselfer. Quickly and easily measure the front end alignment on most cars and trucks. Easy to read scale helps you assess caster, camber and steering alignment. Full-floating ball bearing design for full wheel movement Plates adjust 0-50 degrees left and right All Steel construction Turntable base is 13 1/2" diameter Dual pin locks for keeping the plates zeroed and in position Side movement is 2", back and forth movement is 2 1/2".
- This product comes in a set of 2 turn plate plus 2 BONUS small wheel chock and 2 BONUS plastic turner.
- The base plate is made of durable metal with a dimension of 14" x 14"
- The top round plate is 13 3/8" in diameter with a side movement in 2". The plate holds up to 1.5 ton each.
- Beautiful brass look dial allowing up to 45 degrees of left and right measurement (as well as a 360 rotation)
- The pair of alignment turn plate weights only 37 lbs, allowing for compact and "lightweight" storage (perfect for your garage or pit box).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.