- NATURAL ODOR PURIFICATION: Ozone breaks down in about 30 minutes and it is a natural oxidizing agent to destroy smoke stink, strong cooking smells, pet urine odors, musty closets, moldy spaces, etc. The ozone air purifier creates O3 in a special process that utilizes an electrical current and oxygen. Ozone sanitizes by breaking down odors, micro-organisms and other pollutants at their source.
- ADJUSTABLE OZONE LEVEL: This air purifier features two knobs to control the fan speed and the ozone production. This way you are in control of the level of ozone production.
- SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: All you have to do once the unit arrives is insert the ozone plates in the back, plug in the electrical cord, and turn on the air purifier! There are no remotes, no buttons, no additional items to configure.
- PRODUCES IONS AND OZONE: Ion production: 80000/cubic inch AND 360mg/H. Compact design allows making this air humidifier and ionizer perfect for using it at home in the bedroom, kitchen, garage or anywhere you want. The high quality and powerful ionization lamp make it perfect choice for using our ozone generator for big areas like office spaces or commercial spaces.
- 10 YEAR BRAND & 1 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY: Mammoth has been around for over 10 years in business. Made of quality parts, there are very little defective units; however, should it comes up, a replacement unit will be sent within the 1 year warranty period at no additional cost.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
These are different than the old ones I had. Is there supposed to be a blue light inside and an exterior filter or is this the newest design?
This is a more economical model so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles-- it does not have an inside indicator light and does not have any external filters
How long after running the ozone option, should I wait before bringing my little ones in the house?
The standard time to wait is 30 mins but, if you are concerned about specific groups like kids or elderly, they might be more inherently sensitive so you'd have to add a few mins more for them.
Can I use this in 1 room with door closed while my cat & I are home but not in the same room?
It is not recommended to use this device when you are in the house. When you leave, you can turn the generator on.
How to clean the inside of unit?
To clean the unit, you would unplug it, turn it on its back and take the screws out and remove the back once it is open, you can dust it with a duster or use a damp cloth if the dust is heavy.
Can I get a replacement cord?
We are not offering replacement cord at the moment.
How does this purifier the air with no filter?
The air purifier uses ions and ozones to attack unwanted particles in the air. Ions are good specifically for attracting to dust molecules so it pulls the dust out of the air (hence you will actually notice your surfaces with more dust because the dust is literally dropping out of the air). The ozone is used to oxidize molecules in the air and it's typically used for strong odor because it will neutralize the odorous molecules. Note that all air purifiers does NOT treat the source of the odor; whether it be a carbon filter bed or ozone... all air purifications are just there to process the molecules in the air.... as we always mention, it's best to treat odor right at the source (but of course that's not always possible and hence we use air purifiers). If you are looking for units with filters, for odor specifically, you will need to leave it running for a long duration and use a large carbon bed filter (small air purifiers will not do anything for odor if it's simply replies on filters alone). Typically most of those models will run you $300+ for a room size and up to $1000 for a house system. Sometimes an "easy" solution might be to buy thick carbon filters for your HVAC, but then you are also putting an increase load on your motor since more / thicker filter = harder for air to pass through. Hope that helps!
Can this be set low enough for a 520 square foot apartment? Can it be run on just one ozone plate for a lower dose?
Yes you can use only one plate and you can turn the ozone dial all the way to the lowest setting. We suggest if the odor is too strong, only use it when you are leaving your unit and once you get back, air out your unit to allow any remaining ozone to escape.
Anyone used this for pet urine in the carpet?
The ozone will help destroy the odor, but the best air purification is to remediate the smell source and use the air purifier as a supplement source. Also, large amount of ozone, while works to destroy odor, is not recommended for human and pets. We advise using ozone when no one is around and programmed to turned off when someone enters the room again
Does this use a Hepa filter?
This product does NOT use a HEPA filter. It only uses ozone. Sorry about that. The Mammoth Classic (which is going through another update- current off the market) does have the HEPA (once again not this model.. although it looks very similar).
Why does this not ship to my area(California)?
We apologize but, California doesn't allow the sales of ozone machine for residential settings on residential retail channel so Amazon doesn't ship it.
Does this product have a timer? The O3 and Ionizer go from low to high, are these actually timers with the point below low as continuous operation?
This specific Cherry Wood Ozone Air Purifier does NOT have a timer. The other commercial model with the OG designation does have a timer.
How often do I replace filters?
That's a great question! This unit does not technically have any filters (I mention this because we do have models with HEPA/Carbon filters). The ozone plate only needs to be replaced every 1-2 years and that's dependent on your usage. We do suggest you take them out every few months to wipe them down to keep them clean. You will know when the ozone plate needs to be replaced when there's a burnt spot on the plate, or the plate is cracked, or you feel you can't smell the ozone anymore.
Ozone feature stopped. Fan working fine. Bad fuse or wiring?
You are supposed to use ammonia to clean the plates. The manual is available on line if you need it.